- Prime windsurfing & kiteboarding launch area
- Felt mat rigging areas
- Retrieval services by trained staff on Sea-Doos
- Compressed air for quick kite inflation
- Clinics presented by pro-riders
- Gear demo days from various brands
- Toilets & Change rooms
- Orientation, Assistance & First Aid from on-duty staff
- Membership card
To purchase a membership, please fill out the form below or see staff on-site.
- Single Membership - $165 (avaliable online and on-site at the Spit)
- Family Membership - $275 (avaliable on-site at the Spit only)
- Student Membership - $82 (avaliable on-site at the Spit with valid student ID card)
Late season rate in effect for Aug. 10th:
- Late Season Single Membership - $82.50 (avaliable online and on-site at the Spit)
- Late Season Family Membership - $137.50 (avaliable on-site at the Spit only)
- Late Season Student Membership - $41 (avaliable on-site at the Spit with valid student ID card)
all prices include GST and memberships are non-transferable.
Secure online processing via credit card or paypal transaction
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK (MANDATORY for all members)
In consideration of my use of the Squamish Windsurfing Park (more particularly described in the District of Squamish Sublicense and Management Agreement, 2006), operated by the Squamish Windsports Society (the "Society"),
I HEREBY AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1.TO ASSUME ALL RISK of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever including but not limited to the inherent risks of windsurfing and kiteboarding, the use of the retrieval boat and its attendants, collision with natural or man made objects or other windsurfers, kiteboarders, vessels and vehicles, travel within or beyond the boundaries, or negligence on the part of the District of Squamish, its officers and servants, Her Majesty the Queen, Her Officers and servants, the Society, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers.
2.TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY the District of Squamish, its officers and servants, the Society, its directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives and volunteers and their heirs, administrators, executors, servants, agents, successors, and assigns of and from any and all actions claims, demands, damages, interest, costs, expenses, and compensation of whatsoever kind and howsoever arising, whether known or unknown, and which I have now or at any time hereafter, can shall or may have in any way or arising from or in connection with my use of the Squamish Windsurfing Park.
3.TO UPHOLD THE BYLAWS AND POLICIES OF THE SOCIETY